Update June 2, 2021
There will be some mandated changes to how we practice our Mass. Effective immediately:
1. For those who continue to feel uncomfortable returning to Mass, Bishop Knestout has dispensed all Catholics in the Diocese from their Sunday Mass obligation until the weekend of June 26th & 27th.
2. Everyone who is fully vaccinated may attend Mass without wearing a mask.
3. Everyone 5 years and older who has not been fully vaccinated should wear a mask when attending Mass.
4. Continue to refrain from physical contact, such as holding hands during the Our Father and shaking hands during the Sign of Peace.
5. Bulletins will be available at Masses. ***We will continue to make the bulletins available online and mail bulletins to those without Internet access. Please help us to be able to continue to offer this service to our shut-ins and homebound parishioners. If you are attending Mass and can pick up your bulletin, please let us know so we can discontinue mailing bulletins to you and save postage.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
Virginia Department of Health (http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/surveillance-and-investigation/novel-coronavirus/)
USCCB Memo on Liturgical Celebrations and Public Health Concerns (https://d2y1pz2y630308.cloudfront.net/12494/documents/2020/3/USCCB%20Memo.pdf) (February 27, 2020)